February 11, 2021
Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a world leader in the development of innovative organic light emitting device (OLED) technology for use in displays, lighting, and other opto-electronic applications.
UDC is headquartered near Princeton, New Jersey. In a uniquely-designed, 55,000 square-foot facility, our team of scientists, engineers and business professionals perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. The technical team at UDC is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials’ experts to innovative display designers.
Investigate scientific questions by designing and performing lab experiments, including parsing scientific literature for experimental design inspiration and interpretation of results.
- Draw conclusions from experiments, summarize, and present findings.
- Operate various processing tools, including spin coater, glove boxes, fume hoods, deposition tools, etc.
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor of Science degree in materials science, chemistry, chemical engineering, physics, electrical engineering.
- Preferred working experience in a class 1000 or better cleanroom, with knowledge of various fabrication and characterization tools, such as spin coating, electron beam lithography, focused ion beam lithography, Langmuir-Blodgett deposition, thermal evaporation, plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition, atomic force microscopy, ellipsometry, scanning electron microscope, etc.
- Knowledge of organic electronics and prior work with nanoparticles is a plus.
- Experience in MATLAB or Python is a plus.
- Ability to perform and succeed in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience reading and interpreting general technical information.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with peers and management.
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems in an efficient, proactive manner.
- Demonstrated track record of accuracy, thoroughness, and perseverance.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to be a part of cutting-edge technology development and application in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.