Ewing, New Jersey
April 15, 2019
• Perform routine photophysical measurements and analysis including: steady-state and time-based fluorimetry, transient decay measurements, UV-Vis absorption spectrophotometry, photoluminescent quantum yields.
• Preparation of solids state and solution samples for relevant measurements
• Operation, maintenance, and improvement of photophysical measurement equipment
• Desire to be a part of cutting-edge technology development and application in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
• Assist with special projects, as needed.
• Associate Degree in Science. Bachelor’s of science with lab experience preferred.
• Experienced in basic computer software and internet application. Ability to create scripts for automation or data analysis is a plus.
• Ability to perform and succeed in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
o Experience reading and interpreting general technical information.
o Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with peers and management.
• Ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems in an efficient, proactive manner.
• Demonstrated track record of accuracy and thoroughness.
• Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of organic electronics is a plus
• Ability to frequently lift materials weighing up to 25 pounds