SAP Business Analyst
August 11, 2023
Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED) is the world leader in the invention, research, development and commercialization of state-of-the-art organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies and materials. Headquartered in the United States, with international offices in China, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a key enabler in the global OLED ecosystem. We work with the largest consumer display panel manufacturers in the world and our technologies and materials can be found in virtually every commercial OLED product, from smartwatches and IT (tablets, notebooks and monitors), to smartphones and TVs, including Samsung’s Galaxy series and LG’s OLED TVs.
Since inception, Universal Display Corporation’s innovation strategy has centered on building a robust foundation of best-in-class OLED technologies. Our technical team is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials experts to innovative display designers. We perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies and materials.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. At UDC, we know that our hardworking team of brilliant scientists, engineers and business professionals and their commitment to excellence are critical to the Company’s positive performance.
Motivated team player with an attention to detail, providing business and technical supporting the companies ERP system, SAP Business One. The position will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and enhancing the system to resolve end user issues and improve the productivity of the organization. This high-profile position engages internationally with all departments across the company.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of SAP Business.
- Provide proactive assistance to end-users with SAP issues
- Active Implementation of customizations, in-house applications, enhancements, and/or add-ons with an understanding of SAP process and functionality
- Provide expertise in the design and enhancement of critical SAP B1 databases efficiently and effectively
- Provide guidance on SAP based technologies to create effective solutions to improve business processes
- Active and effective team player comfortable working with all functional areas within the company
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server queries, views, and stored procedures
- Design and conduct master data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business One
- Coordinate with stakeholders on SAP project rollouts, patches, upgrades, and data migration
- Demonstrate expertise in user acceptance testing and training on existing and new processes and SAP features
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in ERP systems, SQL Server, and accounting experience
- SAP Business One experience preferred
- Prefer knowledge of Crystal Report and Boyum B1up
- Proven ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP systems issues
- Ability to develop and communicate technical SAP strategies and roadmaps
- Support system builds and system upgrades
- Research/troubleshoot complex system performance and stability issues
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.