September 8, 2021
Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED) is the world leader in the invention, research, development and commercialization of state-of-the-art organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies and materials. Headquartered in the United States, with international offices in China, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a key enabler in the global OLED ecosystem. We work with the largest consumer display panel manufacturers in the world and our technologies and materials can be found in virtually every commercial OLED product, from smartwatches and IT (tablets, notebooks and monitors), to smartphones and TVs, including Samsung’s Galaxy series and LG’s OLED TVs.
Since inception, Universal Display Corporation’s innovation strategy has centered on building a robust foundation of best-in-class OLED technologies. Our technical team is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials experts to innovative display designers. We perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies and materials.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. At UDC, we know that our hardworking team of brilliant scientists, engineers and business professionals and their commitment to excellence are critical to the Company’s positive performance.
Responsible for the global tax function of Universal Display Corporation which includes tax accounting for income taxes, research, foreign tax planning, legal entity structuring and repatriation, transfer pricing, indirect taxes, tax compliance and audits.
- Manage and prepare global tax accounting and reporting of income taxes in accordance with ASC740
- Responsible for appropriate accounting for income taxes with both domestic and international operations.
- Proactively consider, analyze, and communicate the financial statement impact of business transactions, changes in business results, tax projects and legislative changes
- Lead point of contact on establishment of foreign entities coordinating efforts of tax and advisory consulting services as well as preparation of all required regulatory documents to establish and administer the entity in coordination with the Irish Site Controller.
- Partner with various teams within the organization to meet needs of the business including Corporate Controller’s Group, Legal, Commercial Business & R&D
- Responsible for the completion and review of all transfer pricing documentation requirements, including review of the transfer pricing calculations
- Establish documents and maintain process flows and the applicable internal controls as required by Sarbanes Oxley 404 for financial reporting and income tax accounts.
- Manage relationship with external auditors relating to tax matters
- Oversee outside advisors preparing all U.S., state & local international income, and indirect tax returns
- Manage tax audits for all foreign and domestic jurisdictions
- Manage all employee-related tax issues, including payroll taxes, T&E, and stock-based comp
- Minimum Bachelors in Accounting with 10-15 years of experience or Bachelors in Accounting and Masters in Tax with 7 years of experience.
- CPA preferred
- Strong understanding of tax accounting (ASC 740)
- Must have international tax experience, especially in Korea, Ireland, China, and Hong Kong.
- Strong analytical and decision- making skills
- Strategic thinking and leadership experience with an emphasis on relationship management and interacting with all levels within an organization as well as with external auditors
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.