Project Management Engineer
November 8, 2019
Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a world leader in the development of innovative organic light emitting device (OLED) technology for use in flat panel displays, lighting and other opto-electronic applications.
UDC is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey (in the greater Princeton area). In a uniquely-designed, 40,000 square-foot facility, our team of scientists, engineers and business professionals perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company.
Project Management Engineer
Universal Display is a leading developer and supplier of OLED technologies and materials for displays and lighting. The Company has had a longstanding partnership with PPG for the manufacture of its proprietary UniversalPHOLED materials. Universal Display seeks a person with excellent project management and communication skills to be stationed at PPG’s Chemical Center in Monroeville, PA to support UDC-PPG development and commercial initiatives. Specifically, this person will serve as a liaison between PPG and UDC teams.
- Develop and manage project plans for development and manufacture of OLED materials
- Assist in the execution of project deliverables and objectives
- Document key process and technical learnings
- Facilitate and coordinate communication and information internally and externally with teams at different sites
- Analyze development and manufacturing data, including material characteristics and performance results
- Use engineering principles and statistical methods to identify trends and develop proactive responses
- Work with cross-functional team members to troubleshoot problems and identify root causes of technical issues
- Support development and implementation of manufacturing process improvements
- Develop and implement more effective communications tools to improve information flow between UDC and PPG teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 2-5 years of related experience
- Key Skills:
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Strong chemistry and processing understanding
- Ability to analyze and report data/results effectively
- Lean manufacturing/six sigma/statistical analysis
- Ability to work and adapt quickly
- Based in Monroeville, PA
- Travel required 25% of time to UDC and PPG facilities
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.