OVJP Process Technician – 2nd Shift
September 13, 2018
UDC is seeking a second-shift process technician to support the development of OVJP technology with focus on deposition and characterization of OLED materials and structures. The candidate will be a member of a fast-paced team developing this new deposition technology. The team consists of equipment design, process modeling, materials engineering, process engineering and support staff.
The process technician will be responsible for day-to-day operation of the OVJP tool, routine maintenance, analytical characterization, device testing and working with OVJP team to improve the hardware, software and OVJP process. The job may require gaining proficiency on more than one deposition system.
The primary responsibility is running OVJP tool on a day-to-day basis. This includes operating the tool, routine tool maintenance, filling sources, and characterizing deposited films produced by the tool.
The OVJP process technician is expected to contribute to hardware development of the OVJP tool by suggesting improvements to operating parameters, system designs and software.
As part of the OVJP team, you will help to:
• Develop and perform characterization techniques specific to goals of program
• Continuously improve the hardware and process to develop the technology
• Input and track statistical process controls for OVJP system
• Participate in group meetings to improve deposition technique
• AAS in Material Science, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or Math (or equivalent course work)
• Minimum of 5 years industrial experience in semiconductor device processing or epitaxy, preferably of OLED devices
• Experience working in class 1000 or better clean room
• Experience in maintenance of vacuum and semiconductor process equipment
• Demonstrated ability to solve challenging problems individually and with a team
• Experience working with analytical tools such as a stylus profiler, optical microscope and AFM.
• Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks, be adaptable to change and work in a fast-paced environment