November 8, 2019
Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a world leader in the development of innovative organic light emitting device (OLED) technology for use in flat panel displays, lighting and other opto-electronic applications.
UDC is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey (in the greater Princeton area). In a uniquely-designed, 40,000 square-foot facility, our team of scientists, engineers and business professionals perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company.
Primary responsibilities will be to assist with network administration, troubleshoot technology issues, address help desk tickets as a point of escalation, and work on various projects which will require an understanding of Microsoft Windows Server, VMWare, and related TCP/IP network architecture.
- Provide support to internal customers on a variety of issues with internal and external applications
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Provide all levels of trouble shooting support
- Assist in the Administration of server systems
- Manage on-going deployments, updates, and prioritization of various application upgrades or development
- Microsoft Windows Server administration which includes direct management of Microsoft Exchange, SQL, Active Directory, Group Policy, WSUS, etc.
- Assist Helpdesk with administering new hire technology needs (e.g. desktop imaging, account creation, etc.)
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills; solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Author, document and maintain all end-user and network documentation, as well as internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Desire to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to interact with and gain the respect of all levels of internal personnel
- Strong attention to detail, flexibility, able to multitask in a fast-pace, deadline-oriented environment
- Handle various IT projects on an ad hoc basis
- System Administration certification (such as A+, CCNA, MCP) from college or technical school, Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Server 2008-2016 technologies including Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft Exchange, SQL & WSUS
- Current experience with VMware and virtualization concepts
- Understanding of networking concepts including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VLANS, WLAN, VPN
- Understanding of backup and disaster recovery methodologies including exposure to enterprise backup systems such as Veeam
- Experience with the management and/or installation of switches, routers, and firewalls
- Strong experience with Windows 7, 10
- Strong experience with MS Office 365
- Significant experience in troubleshooting IT issues.
- Knowledgeable in Apple and Android Mobile Devices and overall mobile device support
- Must be available after business hours to address occasional critical issues and/or deployments
- Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently
- Works well on a team environment
- Ability to perform the physical requirements such as crawling under desk, rack and stacking of servers, and occasional requirement of lifting to 50 pounds.
- Experience with Meraki and SonicWALL devices a plus
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.