January 2, 2020
Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a world leader in the development of innovative organic light emitting device (OLED) technology for use in flat panel displays, lighting and other opto-electronic applications.
UDC is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey (in the greater Princeton area). In a uniquely-designed, 55,000 square-foot facility, our team of scientists, engineers and business professionals perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. The technical team at UDC is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials’ experts to innovative display designers.
Primary responsibilities will be to assist with network administration, troubleshoot technology issues, address help desk tickets as a point of escalation, and work on various projects which will require an understanding of Microsoft Windows Server, VMWare, and related TCP/IP network architecture.
- Provide support to internal customers on a variety of issues with internal and external applications
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Provide all levels of trouble shooting support
- Assist in the Administration of server systems
- Manage on-going deployments, updates, and prioritization of various application upgrades or development
- Microsoft Windows Server administration which includes direct management of Microsoft Exchange, SQL, Active Directory, Group Policy, WSUS, etc.
- Assist Helpdesk with administering new hire technology needs (e.g. desktop imaging, account creation, etc.)
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills; solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Author, document and maintain all end-user and network documentation, as well as internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Desire to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to interact with and gain the respect of all levels of internal personnel
- Strong attention to detail, flexibility, able to multitask in a fast-pace, deadline-oriented environment
- Handle various IT projects on an ad hoc basis
- System Administration certification (such as A+, CCNA, MCP) from college or technical school, Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Server 2008-2016 technologies including Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft Exchange, SQL & WSUS
- Current experience with VMware and virtualization concepts
- Understanding of networking concepts including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VLANS, WLAN, VPN
- Understanding of backup and disaster recovery methodologies including exposure to enterprise backup systems such as Veeam
- Experience with the management and/or installation of switches, routers, and firewalls
- Strong experience with Windows 7, 10
- Strong experience with MS Office 365
- Significant experience in troubleshooting IT issues.
- Knowledgeable in Apple and Android Mobile Devices and overall mobile device support
- Must be available after business hours to address occasional critical issues and/or deployments
- Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently
- Works well on a team environment
- Ability to perform the physical requirements such as crawling under desk, rack and stacking of servers, and occasional requirement of lifting to 50 pounds.
- Experience with Meraki and SonicWALL devices a plus
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.