September 23, 2022
Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED) is the world leader in the invention, research, development and commercialization of state-of-the-art organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies and materials. Headquartered in the United States, with international offices in China, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a key enabler in the global OLED ecosystem. We work with the largest consumer display panel manufacturers in the world and our technologies and materials can be found in virtually every commercial OLED product, from smartwatches and IT (tablets, notebooks and monitors), to smartphones and TVs, including Samsung’s Galaxy series and LG’s OLED TVs.
Since inception, Universal Display Corporation’s innovation strategy has centered on building a robust foundation of best-in-class OLED technologies. Our technical team is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials experts to innovative display designers. We perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies and materials.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. At UDC, we know that our hardworking team of brilliant scientists, engineers and business professionals and their commitment to excellence are critical to the Company’s positive performance.
Under general supervision, steer and take ownership of day-to-day IT systems administration tasks and related duties with emphasis on managing the global network, supporting critical server infrastructure and storage systems, overseeing systems monitoring, backups, and related activities. Provide troubleshooting on a wide range of technology issues, address help desk tickets as a point of escalation to the service desk, and work on various projects which will require a deep understanding of the Microsoft stack as well as VMware virtualization technologies and related network and server infrastructure.
- Identify, research, troubleshoot, and resolve technical problems in a timely and professional manner
- Manage backups, perform upgrades and system updates as necessary, oversee systems monitoring
- Contribute to the administration of server and network infrastructure and security initiatives
- Contribute to weekly meetings to recap general activity, observed trends, and provides other reporting and metrics on systems performance and reliability
- Implement and develop standard operating procedures, checklists, reporting, and KPI’s
- Demonstrated experience and ability to lead in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Provide support to team and system users on various systems and applications
- Own, manage, take lead, participate in planned or ad-hoc IT projects and tasks
- Assist helpdesk with administering new hire technology needs including desktop imaging, account creation
- Strong attention to detail, flexibility, ability to multitask in a fast-pace, deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Author, document and maintain all end-user and network documentation, as well as internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Desire to continue learning and remain up to date with current and future technologies
- As necessary, be available after business hours to address critical issues
- 10+ years of systems administrator experience demonstrating a strong desire to help others, strong technical abilities, strong communication and organization skills
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in applicable field preferred but not required.
- Positive outlook, excellent problem solving, technical writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Unwavering professionalism, leadership, and excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Strong understanding of IT security concepts with experience managing endpoint security systems
- Strong experience with Microsoft Server technologies including Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, Microsoft Exchange, WSUS
- Experience supporting Linux in Windows Active Directory environment
- Experience supporting Azure Active Directory, Office 365, Intune
- Experience with VMware and virtualization in an enterprise environment
- Understanding of networking concepts including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VLANS, WLAN, VPN
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP traffic flows and related firewalls rules
- Understanding of backup and disaster recovery methodologies including experience with Veeam and enterprise storage systems
- Experience managing Cisco switches, routers, wireless systems, and firewalls
- Knowledgeable in Apple and Android mobile device management
- Relevant industry standard certifications (such as A+, CCNA, MCP)
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.