April 1, 2022
Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED) is the world leader in the invention, research, development and commercialization of state-of-the-art organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies and materials. Headquartered in the United States, with international offices in China, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a key enabler in the global OLED ecosystem. We work with the largest consumer display panel manufacturers in the world and our technologies and materials can be found in virtually every commercial OLED product, from smartwatches and IT (tablets, notebooks and monitors), to smartphones and TVs, including Samsung’s Galaxy series and LG’s OLED TVs.
Since inception, Universal Display Corporation’s innovation strategy has centered on building a robust foundation of best-in-class OLED technologies. Our technical team is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials experts to innovative display designers. We perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies and materials.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. At UDC, we know that our hardworking team of brilliant scientists, engineers and business professionals and their commitment to excellence are critical to the Company’s positive performance.
As a member of the UDC Software Development Team, the software developer will work with users in development of UDC’s software applications and MS Access applications. This role will focus on web and MS Access development and testing.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain C# code in a .Net Core environment back-end APIs
- Maintain all source code in Git Lab
- Use of Visual Studio for code development
- Create and maintain user documentation and test cases related to ongoing software development
- Ability to interact with and gain the respect of all levels of internal personnel
- Strong attention to detail, flexibility, able to multitask in a fast-pace, deadline-oriented environment
- Handle various IT projects on an ad hoc basis
- Communicate with end users on their requirements as it relates to software development
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience with jQuery and JSON a plus
- Understanding of REST API concepts
- Significant experience in debugging application logic and database issues
- Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently
- Works well in a team environment
Additional technologies used within the department:
- Kendo, HandleBars, React, SQL, Git, lodash, Regular Expressions
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.