July 1, 2022
Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED) is the world leader in the invention, research, development and commercialization of state-of-the-art organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies and materials. Headquartered in the United States, with international offices in China, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a key enabler in the global OLED ecosystem. We work with the largest consumer display panel manufacturers in the world and our technologies and materials can be found in virtually every commercial OLED product, from smartwatches and IT (tablets, notebooks and monitors), to smartphones and TVs, including Samsung’s Galaxy series and LG’s OLED TVs.
Since inception, Universal Display Corporation’s innovation strategy has centered on building a robust foundation of best-in-class OLED technologies. Our technical team is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials experts to innovative display designers. We perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies and materials.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. At UDC, we know that our hardworking team of brilliant scientists, engineers and business professionals and their commitment to excellence are critical to the Company’s positive performance.
- Oversee the maintenance of the general ledger, fixed assets, accounts payable
- Oversight of the daily accounts payable activity including the approval and posting of draft invoices and purchase orders.
- Oversight of all bank accounts, ensuring balances are adequate and that all checks, wires and ACH payments are accurate
- Monthly closing process, including journal entries, analysis and reporting.
- Manage stockholders’ equity ensuring all grants and issuances are accounted for correctly and the monthly stock comp expense is journalized accurately using Fidelity reporting
- Manage all fixed assets to include the creation, execution and disposal of all assets as needed
- Manage the weekly check runs ensuring vendor payments are reviewed and the execution of all checks and wires are completed
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed on a timely basis, contain adequate information and support, and have no major unknown reconciling items
- Assist in global inventory and intercompany revenue transactions and reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Prepare quarterly expense analysis for all R&D and OVJP departments
- Ensure reported results are accurate and in compliance with GAAP
- Assist with quarterly reviews and annual audits by external auditors
- Assist in adherence to internal control procedures (SOX)
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of the annual budget
- Assist Corporate Controller in various special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Strong knowledge, understanding and application of basic accounting practices and GAAP
- CPA and/or public accounting experience is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and experience with other Microsoft office applications is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to execute and follow-through to completion and documentation
- Experience with SAP Business One is a plus
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.