Research Test and Measurement Technician (2nd Shift)
August 28, 2020
Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a world leader in the development of innovative organic light emitting device (OLED) technology for use in displays, lighting and other opto-electronic applications.
UDC is headquartered near Princeton, New Jersey. In a uniquely-designed, 55,000 square-foot facility, our team of scientists, engineers and business professionals perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. The technical team at UDC is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials’ experts to innovative display designers.
The Research Test Technician will operate optoelectronic test equipment to measure OLEDs fabricated at UDC. The test equipment is a custom designed system for testing the basic optoelectronic properties of the OLED.
- Maintain the test setup system and insure all equipment is in calibration.
- Run OLED tests through a PC interface and custom software.
- Gather data through the OLED test system and develop an understanding of the test procedure to insure the integrity of the data.
- Trouble shoot test equipment with the assistance of other engineers who designed the test system.
- Record, log and analyze test procedures
- Interface with other team members scheduling the test runs.
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- Be prepared to work extended shifts and come in on weekends when necessary.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with peers and management.
- AA degree in physics, engineering, or related field is a plus
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently & effectively with minimal supervision
- Experience with computer applications such as MS Word and familiar with various internet software programs
- Proficient in MS Excel; experience with MS Power Point highly desirable
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Actively participates and contributes to a team environment
- Willingness to commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction
*This is role is on our 2nd shift.
*Please do not apply if you have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Engineering, or a related field
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.