Ewing, New Jersey
May 29, 2019
Universal Display Corporation (UDC) has an immediate position available for a person with quantum chemical experience to work on the development of OLEDs.
• Collaborate closely with the experimental discovery research team in development of new OLED materials through computation
• Perform calculations of electronic, optical, and structural properties of OLED materials
• Develop and maintain procedures to streamline computations
• Analyze computational and experimental data to identify optimal leads
• Provide first-line Linux support for a compute cluster, e.g.,
o Install operating system and driver updates as needed
o Manage users and environments
• Ph.D. or Master’s degree in chemistry or physics
• Demonstrable experience with computational methods including Density Functional Theory; familiarity with other ab initio methods such as HF, MCSCF, or Molecular Dynamics.
• Experience calculating the electronic and optical properties of large molecules
• Proficiency in programming languages such as python, perl, shell scripting
• Experience supporting and maintaining Linux computers