Quality Assurance Manager
June 18, 2021
Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED) is the world leader in the invention, research, development and commercialization of state-of-the-art organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies and materials. Headquartered in the United States, with international offices in China, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a key enabler in the global OLED ecosystem. We work with the largest consumer display panel manufacturers in the world and our technologies and materials can be found in virtually every commercial OLED product, from smartwatches and IT (tablets, notebooks and monitors), to smartphones and TVs, including Samsung’s Galaxy series and LG’s OLED TVs.
Since inception, Universal Display Corporation’s innovation strategy has centered on building a robust foundation of best-in-class OLED technologies. Our technical team is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials experts to innovative display designers. We perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies and materials.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. At UDC, we know that our hardworking team of brilliant scientists, engineers and business professionals and their commitment to excellence are critical to the Company’s positive performance.
The QA Manager supports the Company’s Material Business, to manage and ensure compliance to the ISO 9001 Standard and drive overall improvement to the Company’s Quality Management Systems. This position works closely with the entire Quality department as well as other departments across the Company.
- Ensure ongoing compliance to the company’s ISO 9001 quality management systems while also driving continual improvement efforts
- Manage quality management systems including its corrective/preventive action program, change control process, risk management process, and training programs
- Coordinate all audit activities, including internal audits and supplier audit programs with our contract manufacturers and supply chain
- Support customer QC requests and audits, ensure all customer requirements are met
- Manage incoming and outgoing quality inspection programs, including personnel responsible for inspection
- Train company personnel in business’ quality management systems and methodologies
- Manage quality management analysis and reporting systems, including reporting to upper management
- Work closely with the company’s EHS department to align systems with our ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 programs
- Chemical or industrial engineering degree preferred, technical background a must
- 10+ years’ experience with Quality Management systems in ISO 9001 environment
- Industry auditor certification preferred (ASQ/SAQ/CQA/Lead Auditor), experience managing an audit program strongly preferred
- Experience managing customer audits and managing strict customer requirements
- Experience in personnel management, proven track record of leadership and driving continual improvement
- Must have excellent organization, time management, problem solving, and communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who has the desire to make things happen in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.