Qualification Test Technician (Split Shift)
September 3, 2021
Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED) is the world leader in the invention, research, development and commercialization of state-of-the-art organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies and materials. Headquartered in the United States, with international offices in China, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a key enabler in the global OLED ecosystem. We work with the largest consumer display panel manufacturers in the world and our technologies and materials can be found in virtually every commercial OLED product, from smartwatches and IT (tablets, notebooks and monitors), to smartphones and TVs, including Samsung’s Galaxy series and LG’s OLED TVs.
Since inception, Universal Display Corporation’s innovation strategy has centered on building a robust foundation of best-in-class OLED technologies. Our technical team is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials experts to innovative display designers. We perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies and materials.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. At UDC, we know that our hardworking team of brilliant scientists, engineers and business professionals and their commitment to excellence are critical to the Company’s positive performance.
The Qualification Test Technician supports the Company’s Material Business. Key activities involve testing of OLED devices for product qualification, compiling data for engineering review, and maintaining test equipment.
- Operate OLED test and measurement equipment (through a PC interface and custom software) to collect reliable data for Material Business product qualification.
- Gather/record data from the OLED test systems and generate test reports and graphs using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other database/scientific software.
- Ensure that all test systems are maintained properly, including through scheduled calibrations. Troubleshoot when needed. Maintain all maintenance and calibration records on test systems in compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
- Follow SOPs and quality practices in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Interface with other team members scheduling the qualification runs.
- High School Diploma at minimum; AA degree preferred
- 3+ years of industrial experience in a technology environment, and familiarity with assembly/test operations such as semiconductor processing
- Ability to read and interpret general technical information.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with peers and management.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Experience with computer applications such as MS Office and familiar with various internet software programs.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Track record of gathering and analyzing information skillfully.
- Actively participates and contributes to a team environment.
- Driven to look for ways to improve and promote quality and productivity.
- Ability to work efficiently & effectively with minimal supervision.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
*Position will work a split shift schedule. This shift is late morning into the evening (11:00 AM- 8:00 PM)