December 22, 2020
Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a world leader in the development of innovative organic light emitting device (OLED) technology for use in displays, lighting and other opto-electronic applications.
UDC is headquartered near Princeton, New Jersey. In a uniquely-designed, 55,000 square-foot facility, our team of scientists, engineers and business professionals perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. The technical team at UDC is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials’ experts to innovative display designers.
The Process Technician will operate wafer fabrication equipment including manual and automated tools in a class 100 Clean Room environment, as well as perform manual fabrication tasks such as manual etching and visual inspection.
The equipment operations function is to fabricate OLED substrates including some OLED prototypes. The OLED fabrication process involves typical wafer fabrication steps of photolithography, wet etching, metal deposition and wafer inspection. Tasks include:
- Perform all process steps required to manufacture OLED substrates
- Inspect photoresist patterns for defects.
- Record and log experimental results using a Microsoft Access database and other Microsoft tools
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Interface with other team members for input of tasks and reporting results.
- Ensure work practices and activities are safe and ensure compliance with environmental, safety and health standards
- Assists with special projects, as needed.
- Associate’s Degree in a technical field preferred, or applicable industry experience.
- Industrial experience in a research and development environment, and familiarity with front end wafer processing.
- Ability to read and interpret general technical information.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Experience with computer applications such as MS Word and familiar with various internet software programs.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Driven to look for ways to improve and promote quality and productivity.
- Good understanding of safety protocol working with and around hazardous materials.
- Willingness to commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Ability to work efficiently & effectively with minimal supervision.
Incumbent must be comfortable working in an ISO 5 clean room and be able to handle and lift full containers up to 35 lbs. Employee will work in a lab environment with some exposure to hazards, such as solvents.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.