November 5, 2020
Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a world leader in the development of innovative organic light emitting device (OLED) technology for use in displays, lighting and other opto-electronic applications.
UDC is headquartered near Princeton, New Jersey. In a uniquely-designed, 55,000 square-foot facility, our team of scientists, engineers and business professionals perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. The technical team at UDC is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials’ experts to innovative display designers.
UDC is seeking a process engineer to support the development of its proprietary Organic Vapor Jet Printing (OVJP) technology with focus on process development, data analysis, and data integration. The candidate will be a member of a fast-paced team developing this exciting new deposition technology. The team performs equipment design, process modeling, materials science and engineering, process engineering, and equipment operations. The process engineer will be responsible for interacting with the OVJP team to bring this developing technology toward commercialization. The engineer must be skilled with programming languages, databases, as well as data analysis tools.
- Implement systems for data collection, storage, analysis and retrieval to facilitate analysis of large amounts of data
- Develop systems for data analysis and data viewing to help understand the OVJP process
- Interface with IT department to ensure the necessary requirements of the OVJP team are reflected in the company information systems
- Devise/develop characterization techniques specific to goals of program
- Develop and implement appropriate statistical process controls for OVJP system
- Report experimental results to team in regularly scheduled meetings
- Participate in group meetings and presents results
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Material Science, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or Mathematics. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years industrial experience in semiconductor device processing or epitaxy.
- Experience working in class 1000 or better clean room.
- Experience implementing and using SPC, DOE and reporting software (such as JMP, Minitab)
- Experience with databases, HTML, Python, C++, C#, SQL is required
- Experience with process control software such as LabView and Ladder Logic is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to solve challenging problems individually and with a team
- Experience working with analytical tools and instrumentation
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks, be adaptable to change and work in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.