PHOLED Process Technician (UDC Korea)
Pangyo Techno Valley, South Korea
February 6, 2020
Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a world leader in the development of innovative organic light emitting device (OLED) technology for use in flat panel displays, lighting and other opto-electronic applications.
UDC is headquartered near Princeton, New Jersey. In a uniquely-designed corporate headquarters facility, our team of scientists, engineers and business professionals perform leading-edge scientific research, technology development, fabrication of engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. The technical team at UDC is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials’ experts to innovative display designers.
UDC Korea PHOLED Application Center (UDC Korea, Ltd) is one of the UDC subsidiaries in Asia, taking charge of internal R&D tasks and technical support service for all customers in the region of Korea.
- Operate vacuum deposition and encapsulation equipment for PHOLED device fabrication, including manual and automated tools for substrate pretreatment in Class 1000 Clean Room Environment, as well as perform device tests in test lab when necessary
- Carry out day-to-day panel fabrication tasks and perform all process steps required to fabricate OLED device
- OLED fabrication process optimization and yield improvement with the assistance of engineer
- Record and log experimental parameters using Microsoft Access database and hardcopy data sheets
- Interface with team members for input of tasks and report of results
- Run OLED tests through a PC interface and custom software, and trouble shoot test equipment with the assistance of engineer
- Ensure work practices and activities are safe and compliant with Environment, Health and Safety standards
- Flexibility in work schedule and be prepared to work in shifts when necessary
- Assist in special projects and tasks as needed
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in technical field, major in physics, electronics, semiconductor or related fields
- >1 year of industrial experience in research & development environment, hands-on experience in operation of vacuum system and vacuum thermal evaporation process is a plus
- Ability to read and understand general technical information and standard operating procedure (SOP) in English
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach the goals
- Demonstrated attention to detail and track record of accuracy
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Driven to look for ways to improve quality and productivity
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Good teamwork spirit and communication skills, highly motivated and responsible
- Proficient in verbal and written English is a plus
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.