February 6, 2020
Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a world leader in the development of innovative organic light emitting device (OLED) technology for use in displays, lighting and other opto-electronic applications.
UDC is headquartered near Princeton, New Jersey. In a uniquely-designed, 55,000 square-foot facility, our team of scientists, engineers and business professionals perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. The technical team at UDC is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials’ experts to innovative display designers.
DESCRIPTION –Technologist to join our world class team developing a new OLED printing technology – Organic Vapor Jet Printing (OVJP).
- Design and perform experiments to advance the OVJP printing technology
- Lead the analysis of printed devices to determine process effects and/or hardware issues. Based on this analysis then develop a plan and execute to move the technology forward
- Bring process/hardware expertise to working with hardware experts to optimize and scale the OVJP process
- Ph.D. preferred in Engineering, Physics or Materials Science.
- 10+ years industrial experience in related field (e.g. Organic Electronics Printing, Flat Panel Display Process Development)
- Familiarity and/or experience with high vacuum equipment such as MBE, MOCVD or PECVD technology/systems is desirable
- Demonstrated history of solving customer focused yield issues
- Ability to tackle leading edge technologies and cover the broad spectrum of mechanical systems, complex software, and processes. A plus if this is in the field of printing.
- History of leading cross functional teams
- Self-motivated and innovative and experienced in fast paced entrepreneurial environments
- Data-driven mind set with strong documentation, data analysis, reporting, and communication skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Project management experience working with remote teams desirable
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.