OLED Test Software Engineer
April 15, 2019
The OLED Test Software Engineer will be part of a professional team engaged in the development and maintenance of custom-built testers for OLED device electrical and optical characterization.
Additional skills that are a plus:
• Experience with: GIT, MQTT, RabbitMQ, uwsgi, Automated test equipment, optics, electronics
• BS or MS degree in computer science or a related field
• Experience interfacing to hardware via SCPI and DMA is a plus
• Ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems in an efficient, proactive manner
• Demonstrated track record of accuracy and thoroughness
• Develop Python UI software to control automated test equipment, data acquisition systems, and similar devices.
• Interface with laboratory technicians and engineers to develop detailed list of software requirements and expectations
• Create necessary support documentation and provide training (one on one and group)
• Effectively manage and prioritize a diversified workload of short term/long term projects