Packaging and Labeling Supervisor
Shannon, County Clare, Ireland
April 4, 2022
Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED) is the world leader in the invention, research, development, and commercialization of state-of-the-art organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies and materials. Headquartered in the United States, with international offices in China, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a key enabler in the global OLED ecosystem. We work with the largest consumer display panel manufacturers in the world and our technologies and materials can be found in virtually every commercial OLED product, from smartwatches and IT (tablets, notebooks and monitors), to smartphones and TVs, including Samsung’s Galaxy series and LG’s OLED TVs.
Since inception, Universal Display Corporation’s innovation strategy has centered on building a robust foundation of best-in-class OLED technologies. Our technical team is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials experts to innovative display designers. We perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing, and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies and materials.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. At UDC, we know that our hardworking team of brilliant scientists, engineers and business professionals and their commitment to excellence are critical to the Company’s positive performance.
OM2 (OLED Material Manufacturing Limited) is located in Shannon, Ireland, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of its Irish parent company, UDC Ireland Limited (UDI), and, ultimately, Universal Display Corporation (UDC).
The Laboratory Fulfillment Supervisor will take a hands on role in leading a team to complete the order generation and fulfillment (OGF) process, ensuring that all requests are completed on time and error free.
- Coordinate and complete activities for the Order Generation and Fulfillment (OGF) process consisting of Receipt, Storage, Selection, Dispensing, Packaging and Shipment of UDCs specialty chemicals.
- Comply with company policies and procedures to ensure integrity of the OGF process to meet customer expectations.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and work with colleagues to resolve.
- Immediately escalate issues that have the potential to negatively impact the customer or the process.
- Maintain the highest standards of laboratory housekeeping and organization to eliminate error.
- Fulfill any other customer or internal requests including supporting the Quality Management System (QMS) processes.
- Effectively communicate and work with the global UDC team across multiple regions to ensure customer satisfaction, delivering on time, in full with high quality.
- Accurately maintain inventory records including all incoming and outgoing transactions in and electronic inventory system.
- Order and maintain appropriate levels of laboratory supplies, including Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Train Laboratory personnel in all activities that are associated with the OGF process and maintain training records.
- Perform any other reasonable job-related duties that may be required from time to time.
- Minimum Leaving Certificate; 3rd level qualification (Certificate/Diploma or Degree) in a technical field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of fulfillment experience
- Experience within a laboratory or chemical environment preferred.
- Chemical Laboratory experience, especially weighing and dispensing preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with peers and management.
- Experience with computer applications such as Microsoft Office and familiar with various internet software programs.
- Actively participates and contributes to an effective working team.
- Driven to look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org