IT Help Desk Administrator
March 1, 2021
Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is the world leader in the invention, research, development and commercialization of state-of-the-art OLED technologies and materials.
UDC is headquartered in the United States with subsidiaries in South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, China, and Ireland. Our international team of scientists, engineers and business professionals perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies and materials. We work with the largest consumer display panel manufacturers in the world. Our proprietary technologies and materials can be found in virtually every commercial OLED product in the world, from smartwatches and tablets, to smartphones and TVs, including Samsung’s Galaxy series and LG’s OLED TVs.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. The technical team at UDC is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials’ experts to innovative display designers.
Under general supervision, provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all UDC computer users by performing question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by¬-step solutions in a hands on environment; clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner; provide one-on-one end-user training as needed; troubleshoot network printer problems; track and escalate severe issues and problems trends to upper tier support and/or management; conduct hardware and software inventory database maintenance and reporting; and perform related work as required.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves problems for users of personal computer software and hardware
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution for UDC approved Personal Computer (PC) software.
- Delivers, tags, sets up, and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and e-mail.
- Coordinates timely repair of PC computer equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Performs desktop hardware repair for equipment and peripherals that are not covered by maintenance agreements.
- Maintains inventory and tracks software, hardware, and licensing assets
- Helps install local area network cabling systems and equipment such as network interface cards and switches.
- Assists Network Technicians in creating materials for end-user frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Great communication and organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Eager to learn and support new technologies
- 1-3 years of experience in Microsoft Operating Systems (client/server)
- 1-3 years of experience in Microsoft Office products
- Unwavering professionalism and excellent customer services skills
- Ability to work efficiently & effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Technical Certifications such as A+, Network+ or MCP are a plus
- Demonstrated attention to organization to detail
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.