Investor Relations Analyst
February 10, 2020
Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a world leader in the development of innovative organic light emitting device (OLED) technology for use in displays, lighting and other opto-electronic applications.
UDC is headquartered near Princeton, New Jersey. In a uniquely-designed, 55,000 square-foot facility, our team of scientists, engineers and business professionals perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. The technical team at UDC is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials’ experts to innovative display designers.
Investor Relations Analyst
Summary: This is a great opportunity to work for a leading global company in the growing OLED industry. We are seeking a candidate that has a strong work ethic, is highly organized, self-motivated, and can adapt and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment. UDC’s Investor Relations (IR) department serves as the primary point of communication for internal and external stakeholders, including the global investment and media communities. The IR Analyst will provide day-to-day analytical, administrative and general support to the Director of Investor Relations, handling a wide range of tasks and will have the opportunity to assist and engage in a host of executive-led initiatives.
- Prepare or assist with preparing presentations, press releases, and talking points
- Support all aspects of quarterly earnings—including preparation of quarterly financial press releases, conference call scripts, Q&A documents, and other associated materials
- Maintain investor follow-ups: sending investment materials and adding contact information to the IR databases
- Support all aspects of investor marketing, including building and maintaining our investor database and CRM
- Draft and contribute to UDC’s ESG and sustainability disclosures and reports
- Coordinate responses to ESG and corporate responsibility/sustainability related questionnaires and surveys from institutional investors and other organizations
- Support the Company’s participation in investor and analyst events such as conferences, meetings, and roadshows as well as industry trade events
- Actively monitor, track and analyze OLED and related industry news
- Prepare and edit communication reports to employees, senior management and/or investors
- Review and summarize analyst reports, analyst models, conduct competitive financial analysis and aggregate information from various financial data sources
- Maintain and update corporate and IR website (CMS: WordPress)
- Assist in any operational or administrative tasks as requested; Clerical and administrative responsibilities, including but not limited to travel arrangements and organizing business contact information, preparing expense reports, and maintaining file storage
- Complete ad hoc investor relations requests
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of prior relevant work experience
- Experience in investor relations, equity research and/or public relations is a plus
- Strong writing, communication and analytical skills
- Exemplary organization and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly; Self-starter that can accomplish tasks on their own
- Ability to multi-task and respond to shifting priorities
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with complete discretion
- Ability to understand financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow), quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Professional presence and positive can-do attitude; likes interacting with and helping colleagues at all levels
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, is required.
- Experience in WordPress is a plus
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.