Human Resources Administrator
Santa Clara, CA
September 30, 2022
OVJP Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED), a world leader in the development of innovative organic light emitting device (OLED) technology for use in flat panel displays, lighting and other opto-electronic applications. OVJP was formed to advance the commercialization of Universal Display’s (UDC) novel, mask-less, solvent-less OLED printing manufacturing platform. OVJP is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.
OVJP Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on innovative research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company.
Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED) is the world leader in the invention, research, development and commercialization of state-of-the-art organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies and materials. Headquartered in the United States, with international offices in China, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a key enabler in the global OLED ecosystem. We work with the largest consumer display panel manufacturers in the world and our technologies and materials can be found in virtually every commercial OLED product, from smartwatches and IT (tablets, notebooks and monitors), to smartphones and TVs, including Samsung’s Galaxy series and LG’s OLED TVs.
Since inception, Universal Display Corporation’s innovation strategy has centered on building a robust foundation of best-in-class OLED technologies. Our technical team is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials experts to innovative display designers. We perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies and materials.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. At UDC, we know that our hardworking team of brilliant scientists, engineers and business professionals and their commitment to excellence are critical to the Company’s positive performance.
The HR Administrator will be responsible for performing a wide variety of clerical and administrative duties. The HR Administrator will act as a liaison between the Company’s Headquarters located in Ewing, New Jersey and the OVJP Corporation in our Santa Clara office. This role will report to the Corporate Senior Director of HR and a dotted line to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of OVJP
- Deal with confidential matters with a high degree of professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality
- Perform administrative support functions, including welcoming guests, onboarding for new hires, ordering office supplies
- Support recruiting initiatives including organization of interviews
- Set-up and manage conference calls, meetings and events.
- Prepare agenda materials; send notifications and set up meetings
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on a variety of tasks and projects
- Minimum high school education or GED.
- Minimum of five years relevant experience in HR administration or administrative assistant capacity
- Strong computer literacy skills with MS Office Suite requirement, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.