Heating Air Conditioning Specialist
April 1, 2022
Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED) is the world leader in the invention, research, development and commercialization of state-of-the-art organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies and materials. Headquartered in the United States, with international offices in China, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a key enabler in the global OLED ecosystem. We work with the largest consumer display panel manufacturers in the world and our technologies and materials can be found in virtually every commercial OLED product, from smartwatches and IT (tablets, notebooks and monitors), to smartphones and TVs, including Samsung’s Galaxy series and LG’s OLED TVs.
Since inception, Universal Display Corporation’s innovation strategy has centered on building a robust foundation of best-in-class OLED technologies. Our technical team is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials experts to innovative display designers. We perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies and materials.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. At UDC, we know that our hardworking team of brilliant scientists, engineers and business professionals and their commitment to excellence are critical to the Company’s positive performance.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, the Facility Operations HVAC Technician will be part of the facility team supporting the company’s overall production and facility operations. This position will be responsible for maintaining and repairing the facility structure and equipment, to include all mechanical & HVAC equipment.
- Execute facility maintenance requests in a timely and safe manner with compliance to all EH&S guidelines.
- Respond to out of hour emergencies for equipment and/or alarm notification issues for a 24×7 operation.
- Partner with other team members and assist when needed for project related installations and renovations.
- Assure daily resolution of facility and equipment repairs for a 24×7 operation.
- Preventive maintenance of HVAC systems and mechanical equipment
- Conduct routine Filter change and belt changes of roof top and HVAC systems for preventive maintenance.
- Conduct routine maintenance on VAV/FPB network and HVAC air supply system.
- Troubleshoot low voltage electrical controls on Chiller units, rooftop HVAC equipment, and air distribution systems.
- Monitor and maintain exhaust fans throughout the facility.
- Maintain process water systems and associated pumps.
- Work with 3rd party contractors for service and repairs of equipment and coordinate scheduling as needed.
- Manage a Building Automated System and make changes as needed for all HVAC temperature and humidity control issues throughout the facility.
- Carry out facility modifications as directed by the Facilities Manager or Designee
- Respond efficiently to facility emergencies to minimize equipment downtime
- Complete all Work Orders and Preventive Maintenance using an in-house Work Order tracking system.
- Additional duties as required
- A minimum of High school diploma or GED. Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of HVAC operations/maintenance experience and basic electrical & mechanical systems experience within a commercial environment.
- Familiar with operation and maintenance of process water systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of tools, instrumentation and work practices associated with building operations and maintenance facilities.
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Understanding of process control, Building Automation and Energy Management
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills, accustomed to participating in team-based problem-solving discussions.
- High degree of integrity and team player.
- Proficiency in basic office computer skills using Microsoft products
- Extensive walking inside of buildings and around exterior areas of the sites.
- Climb and descend ladders and stairs.
- Work in outdoor conditions varying from winter exterior repair to summer work on roof HVAC systems.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment including eye and hearing protection
- Lift and carry at least 50 pounds.
- Work around electrical equipment using proper safety procedures.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.