Full Stack Web Developer
February 6, 2020
Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a world leader in the development of innovative organic light emitting device (OLED) technology for use in displays, lighting and other opto-electronic applications.
UDC is headquartered near Princeton, New Jersey. In a uniquely-designed, 55,000 square-foot facility, our team of scientists, engineers and business professionals perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. The technical team at UDC is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials’ experts to innovative display designers.
As a member of the UDC Web Development Team, the web developer will work with users in development of UDC’s web applications and SQL databases. This role will focus on web development, database development, and testing.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain SQL databases.
- Develop and maintain C# code in a .Net Core environment (v2 or later) back end APIs.
- Maintain all source code in Git Lab.
- Identify, research, and resolve software ticket requests.
- Regression testing of application changes.
- Support on-going software initiatives, updates, and prioritization of various application upgrades or development.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills; solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Create and maintain user documentation and test cases related to ongoing software development.
- Desire to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with and gain the respect of all levels of internal personnel.
- Strong attention to detail, flexibility, able to multitask in a fast-pace, deadline-oriented environment
- Handle various IT projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Communicate with end users on their requirements as it relates to software development.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience using C# and .Net Core (v2 or later).
- Hands on experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2016 technologies, such as stored procedures, views, functions and SSIS.
- Experience with Git Source Control.
- Understanding of REST API concepts.
- Significant experience in debugging application logic and database issues.
- Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently.
- Works well in a team environment.
Experience with the following technologies is a plus:
- Windows Server, Kendo, HandleBars, Solr, SignalR, Redis, MondgoDB, Linux, Python, YouTrack, HTML5, IIS, Team City, Redgate
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.