Front Desk Coordinator
February 18, 2021
Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a world leader in the development of innovative organic light emitting device (OLED) technology for use in displays, lighting and other opto-electronic applications.
UDC is headquartered near Princeton, New Jersey. In a uniquely-designed, 55,000 square-foot facility, our team of scientists, engineers and business professionals perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. The technical team at UDC is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials’ experts to innovative display designers.
The Front Desk Coordinator will be the first UDC employee encountered as people enter the building and fulfills a critical organizational role. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, highly professional, punctual, and friendly individual that has strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and self-manage. Confidentiality and strong collaboration skills are also critical attributes in the ideal candidate.
- Greets all visitors and vendors upon their arrival to UDC, and aids in the sign-in process
- General office duties such as answering and directing phone calls, disseminating incoming mail, filing, copying, scanning, faxing, data entry and shredding for R&D Organization
- Ensures effective administration and tidiness of reception area, conference rooms, copy room, and kitchen
- Authors email correspondence to entire R&D organization and occasionally vendors.
- Administration of inventory and preparation office and kitchen supply orders
- Coordination of catering for business lunches and making reservations
- Proactively collaborate with other administrative staff across UDC campus
- Assist with basic travel arrangements as needed
- Preparation of expense reports
- Aid in onboarding new employees (office setup, distribution of UDC logo items, directions, etc.)
- Organizational projects
- Other tasks as assigned
- Experience in front desk administration within a corporate environment
- Previous administrative work experience within Academia or an R&D organization is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal skills with ability to resolve issues with diplomacy and discretion
- Expert time management ability
- Ability to manage conflict in a calm and professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong follow-up/organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience using Concur for Travel and Expense is a plus
The candidate must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job which includes occasionally lifting up to 25 pounds routinely and, on occasion, bending and stooping, and the use of a small step ladder as necessary to complete assigned tasks.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.