October 7, 2022
Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED) is the world leader in the invention, research, development and commercialization of state-of-the-art organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies and materials. Headquartered in the United States, with international offices in China, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a key enabler in the global OLED ecosystem. We work with the largest consumer display panel manufacturers in the world and our technologies and materials can be found in virtually every commercial OLED product, from smartwatches and IT (tablets, notebooks and monitors), to smartphones and TVs, including Samsung’s Galaxy series and LG’s OLED TVs.
Since inception, Universal Display Corporation’s innovation strategy has centered on building a robust foundation of best-in-class OLED technologies. Our technical team is a multi-disciplinary team that spans from organic materials experts to innovative display designers. We perform leading-edge technology development, fabricate engineering prototypes, and engage in technology transfer with a variety of research, manufacturing and product development partners to promote the adoption of our proprietary OLED technologies and materials.
Universal Display Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge research and development and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. At UDC, we know that our hardworking team of brilliant scientists, engineers and business professionals and their commitment to excellence are critical to the Company’s positive performance.
This is a great opportunity to work at a leading global company in the growing OLED industry. UDC’s Communications department serves as the primary resource for internal and external stakeholders, including the global investment and media communities. The Communications Specialist will be involved in activities relating to investment communications, branding management, and managing media relations. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a global PR strategy to proactively communicate and align key messages, increase UDC’s media presence, and further strengthen the company’s brand awareness. In this role, you will work with our PR agencies in the U.S. and Asia and report to the Head of Investor Relations & Corporate Communications. The scope of your role and responsibilities also encompasses investor relations, market intelligence and coordinating the company’s participation in industry conferences.
- Oversee public relations and media relations activities
- Develop communication strategies and materials
- Media relations coordination, including incoming inquiries, spokesperson coordination, and interview prep
- Prepare or assist with presentations, press releases, and talking points
- Support all aspects of quarterly earnings—including preparation of quarterly financial press releases, conference call scripts, Q&A documents, and other associated materials; Review SEC documents
- Support all aspects of investor marketing, including building and maintaining our investor database and CRM
- Draft and contribute to UDC’s ESG and sustainability disclosures and reports
- Support the Company’s participation in investor and analyst events such as conferences, meetings, and roadshows as well as industry trade events
- Actively monitor, track and analyze OLED and related industry news
- Maintain and update corporate and IR website (CMS: WordPress)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in public relations, marketing, corporate communications, journalism and/or investor relations
- Strong writing, communication and analytical skills
- Exemplary organization and attention to detail
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships that foster communication and collaboration
- Ability to work independently; Self-starter
- Strong work ethic and a genuine willingness and desire to learn; Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Ability to multi-task and respond to shifting priorities
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with complete discretion
- Professional presence and positive can-do attitude; likes interacting with and helping colleagues at all levels
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, is required.
- Experience in WordPress is a plus
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.